Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

What a lovely Saturday!  Started out with a call from Annie - who had a 20% off total purchase (including sales-priced!) coupon for Joanne's.  Off we went and had a blast choosing all kinds of fun embellishments, paper and other "must haves"!
Then home, to where my husband had a Dunkin' iced coffee waiting for me.  Ah, ain't love grand...Into my stamping room where I actually did some things that were on my to-do list. Four beautiful wine bottle gift tags (to be listed soon), a color chart for my inks and lots of organizing.
Now to my computer where I can lose myself in cyber-world.  Henry watching TV, Paul watching a video, and the sun is still shining.  And no cooking dinner tonight!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday, too.  And a better Sunday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I'm waiting for my dinner to be cooked for me right now, gotta love a man who cooks! Hope tomorrow's just as great for you. :)

    ReplyDelete