Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sharing the Passion

I have become a member of On Fire for Handmade.  This is a fabulous way to meet artisans, share our own work and learn more about this great community of creative people.  Each week I will spotlight one of the members of On Fire for Handmade.

This week I am featuring Sally, from Passion for Beads.  Sally creates sparkly, beautiful acessories to brighten up any wardrobe.  Her pieces are created using Swarovski crystals and you'll find earrings, pins, bracelets and more.  The colors are brilliant and the prices are so reasonable!  Check out Passion for Beads!!  http://madeitmyself.com/user/passionforbeads.aspx  or http://www.artfire.com/users/passionforbeads



Mother's Day!! 
Mother's Day will be here before you know it!  How do YOU celebrate this day just for moms?  In my family we celebrate in a variety of ways.  We often all gather at my house for lunch or brunch or some other excuse for eating!  It's just a day to honor all of the moms we bring together. 
We often like to show mom we care with a gift, sometimes simply a card.  Why not tell  mom she's special by giving her a hand stamped card from pamannie ink?  http://pamannie.etsy.com/



Had something else in mind?  Just let us know - we'd love to work with you to create that special something for YOUR special mom!!

Have a wonderful week & I'll be back with you soon!


2 comments:

  1. So good, I shared it with everyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deb! You have been such a great supporter through all of my efforts with this!!

    ReplyDelete