Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Share the Love - Watches by Helen!

This weeks Featured Artisan on Share the Love - Blogger's Unite is Watches by Helen. Helen creates beautiful watches to enhance your wardrobe! Unique designs and beautiful styles. She also makes matching earrings for her unique designs. Stop by and see all her creations! I happen to LOVE watches, so featuring Helen is like being let loose in a candy store! I will only show you a couple of my favorites, you'll have to check out her Etsy and Artfire shops to see more!


Watches by Helen on Etsy and on Artfire

You can follow Helen's Blog





Chunky, Clunky Sardonyx,Gunmetal Watch
















  Bold and Beautiful, Red and Rowdy, Pewter Watch 
















                                                                     


And if you were thinking about something for me - well, this comes in just my size! 


 

Make sure you stop by and let Helen know you
found her here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment