Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outta Sight!

It's Tuesday - and that means we feature a new artist from On Fire for Handmade!  Each week all members of this fabulous group feature the same artist.  This week it's my pleasue to shine the spotlight on London and her shop Outta Sight. 


Outta Sight.jpg



London has beautiful pieces in her shop! "Outta Sight" - Well, not quite. Londaon tells us, "I am blind in my left eye and have the equivalent of looking through a drinking straw in my right eye. The beautiful picture you see is Dolly, my guide dog. Making jewelry is an unfortunate hobby for a blind person, but I love it!


Celebrate Awareness is a collection I am excited about because we all support causes that are special to us. These necklaces, bracelets, and earrings allow you to show your own awareness and present a heartfelt gift to others. Choose your Cause or Color, and let me know if you have any special requests"!


London is a true inspiration to me!






I hope you will check out London and her beautiful jewelry.


Blog URL
 

2nd Shop URL
 

Shop URL
 

Shop Name
 
Outta Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment